I was looking through one of my old journals and i found a page about mermaids…WIN! hahaha I wrote a poem and a list of pros and cons on being a mermaid. It made me giggle so I thought I would share lol.
A violent ocean, a tossing sea. Seagulls cawing, a childhood dream. Notes of a lover, tried and true. Mermen, mermaids, an endless blue. Secrets and treasures tangled in kelp, a stranded sailor screaming for help. A dying romance, a dying tale, turbulant waves, a screaming gale. Balmy palms, sandy toes, easy come, easy go.
Top eight reasons I would make a fantastic mermaid:
1. Im an h2o bby! DUH!
2. I’m a helpless romantic, defintely a pre-rec.
3. I could be friends with dolphins HAHA.
4.I love the water =)
5. I don’t mind being alone in a peaceful abyss.
6. I could sing all the time…the fish wouldn’t mind.
7. I would get a shimmery tail =)
8. I could swim around the world!!
Top seven reasons I would be a horrible mermaid.
1. I look fat in a sea shell top (lol!)
2. The ocean scares me O_0
3. What do mermaids eat? I HATE seafood…’nuff said
4. Tangled hair.
5. I would miss photography and music.
6. How does a mermaid sleep?
7. Maybe I would get just a lil bit lonely…
The pros won…I guess I’m going to be a mermaid now!